2" x 3.5" (50mm x 90mm) Rectangular electrodes 1 pack of 4. One of the best electrodes available. Lasts several times longer than other electrodes. Ensures a regular distribution of the TENS or EMS pulse to guarantee irritation free stimulation. PALS® patented conductive cloth neurostimulation electrodes provide the ultimate in flexibility and conformity to ensure optimal current distribution.
PALS® electrodes were one of Axelgaard's first product lines, which revolutionized neurostimulation electrode performance with their patented stainless steel knit fabric design. This design allows PALS® electrodes to maintain flexibility while maximizing conformity to any body surface. With the reusability you can count on and the quality you have always trusted, PALS® are Axelgaard's best electrodes.
PALS® electrodes enhance patient comfort during stimulation by dispersing current evenly across the electrode while eliminating stinging, edge biting, and hot spots. Utilizing Axelgaard's patented multi-layer MultiStick® hydrogel, PALS® provide comfort with every application. Model 895240 with Multistick Gel.
- Ultimate in flexibility and conformity
- Optimal current distribution
- Patented stainless steel knit fabric design
- Flexible and conformity to any body surface
- Disperses current evenly across the electrode while eliminating stinging, edge biting, and hot spots
- Patented multi-layer MultiStick® hydrogel
Model 895240 with Multistick Gel.